These instructions are for users who have set up their QuickLaunch account. If you are a new user, or if you need further assistance, please call us at 859 491 6601 Option 1.
If you forgot your previous password:
- Go to QuickLaunch at https://quicklaunch.myunion.edu/home/1171
- Click Forgot Password in the lower left corner
- On the next screen, enter your username. (If you do not remember your username, use the Forgot Username link.)
- Answer at least 2 security questions. Click Submit.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to select one of the account recovery options that you selected when you set up your QuickLaunch account. If you choose email or text, you will receive a code by email or text.
- The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see it.
- Enter the code on the next screen. Click Submit.
- Please create your new password on the following screen and click Submit.
- Your password must:
- You cannot reuse your last 3 passwords
- Password must be 8 to 16 characters in length
- Must include at least:
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character
- The next screen confirms success with a big green checkmark. It also displays your username. After a few seconds the screen refreshes and displays the QuickLaunch log in page.
- Login and complete the multi-factor authentication (MFA) questions if prompted. Click Trust this Device to reduce the number of times you need to complete security questions.