Resources in OneSearch come with formatted APA, Chicago, and MLA citations that you can copy and paste into your research papers. Please note that citations are automatically formatted and need to be checked for accuracy. The library help center includes citation examples that you can use to check your citations.
- Find the article/book in OneSearch
- Open a new tab or window in your browser
- Go to the UI&U Library homepage (library.myunion.edu or google UI&U Library)
- Copy & paste the title into the OneSearch search box and then locate it in the search results
- Click the Cite icon
- Copy & paste the citation into your paper