Job Title: Work Study – PhD Program
Hours: Four hours per day during 10am – 3pm schedule; exact times to be arranged.
Works with PhD Program administrative assistants to serve students, faculty, and deans with a variety of administrative needs.
- Monitors phone calls coming in to program office.
- Files documents.
- Sends faxes.
- Scans documents.
- Arranges student-faculty meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills
- Business Casual or Professional
Please email Shay.McFarland@myunion.eduto apply, or for more details.
To verify eligibility please contact the Financial Aid Department by calling extension 2005.