Students can use Turnitin to check if you have properly cited your writing. To pre-check your papers with Turnitin, just follow these instructions. If you already have a Turnitin account, go to www.turnitin.com, and click on the Enroll in a Class tab. Type in the Class ID: 12518577, and password: writing Once enrolled, your class will show on your homepage.
If you do not have an account already, go to www.turnitin.com and create an account for yourself.
- Click on the “Create Account” link in the upper right corner.
- On the next window, where it says “Create a New Account,” choose the “Student” link.
- Follow the directions on the New User page. You must have a Class ID# (12518577) and a class enrollment password (writing) to complete your profile. (Do not cut and paste into these fields. Password is case-sensitive.)
- Once enrolled, your class will show on your homepage.
- Click on the class name and you will see the assignments and submissions for that class.
- Choose any assignment to upload your paper.
Your Originality report will be ready in about 10 minutes. If you upload a revision to the same assignment, your report may take up to 24 hours.
Email or call Theresa at email@example.com or (513) 487-1228 if you have any questions.
Click here for downloadable instructions.