Skip To Content


Office of Student Success

The Office of Student Success utilizes a holistic approach focusing on knowledge, skills, leadership enhancement, and career-oriented development to provide comprehensive services addressing the academic, professional, and emotional needs of all Union Institute & University students. 
The following information is a collection of links from across the university gathered into one page for easy access.

Links to Services and Information


Undergraduate Resource Corner

Click below to go to the Groups tab.

Click the link to Browse Groups.

Click Join next to the Undergraduate Resource Corner for access to the group.

Undergraduate Resource Corner


Transcripts and Grades
Do you need to order an official transcript? Or do you just need to view your Unofficial Transcript? Both are available via our online systems.
Log into CampusWeb.  
Students can access Unofficial Transcripts and Transcripts on Demand from the Academics tab - Transcripts page.
Alumni can access Unofficial Transcripts and Transcripts on Demand from the Alumni tab - Home page.

Click here to go to the Unofficial Transcript page -Students

Click here to go to the Unofficial Transcript page -Alumni

Click here to electronically order a transcript

Click here to order a transcript via Transcripts on Demand - Students

Click here to order a transcript via Transcripts on Demand - Alumni 

Click here for the paper version of the Transcript Request Form


Note, grades within courses in CampusWeb are unofficial and sometimes may not reflect a final course grade (some faculty only use part of the online Gradebook). To see a final course grade, the easiest way is to look at the Unofficial Transcript page.

  Certified Learning
  Notification to student: Be sure to notify enrollment counselor of certified learning request potential; the student is responsible for collecting materials and submitting to program advisor upon acceptance to the university.
  More about the Certified Learning Process & Evaluation
  Leave of Absence or Withdrawal
  Who do I contact to request a leave of absence? Click here for the Leave of Absence Request form and rationale can be found on the Offices Tab - Registrar subsection.
  If there is a need to withdraw, that information can be found on the Withdrawal Policy page of the catalog.
Financial Aid
Click here for the Financial Aid Department
or call them at 800-861-6400 extension 2005.
Need to know which Scholarships, Grants and Articulation Agreements are available?
Print the Quick Guide to Financial Aid as a reference.
Click here for information on Enhancements to NSLDS MyStudent Data Download Functionality
Sallie Mae’s free online tool now offers access to more than 5 million scholarships worth nearly $24 billion.  Visit
  Tuition Costs, Payment Plans, Refunds, Refund by ACH!
Information about tuition costs can be found on the Tuition & Payment Information page. Plus, information about making payments can be found here. For details about refunds, check out the Refunds page. To receive refunds by direct deposit, please read about Refund by ACH!
  Career Services
Need help with your resume or job placement?
Check out the Career Services page in CampusWeb.
  Writing Center
Looking for some help writing papers or citations?
Contact the Writing Center for help.
 Library icon UI&U Library
The UI&U Library is committed to helping you successfully complete your academic program. Your friendly librarians offer one-on-one research assistance, and the online library has tutorials, interlibrary loan, citation tools, and millions of articles, e-books, and other resources. 
ADA Forms
Do you need to request special services or accommodations for your courses?
  Computer Help
How can I contact the Help Desk for computer problems? All Help Desk information is available on the Help Desk tab of CampusWeb.
You made it! It's time to graduate, so now what do you do? The Diplomas & Certificates page should help get you started!